TERMS, CONDITIONS & POLICIES
It is imperative that you read the terms and conditions PRIOR to booking your appointment. Booking an appointment with Studio9 Hair Artistry, LLC is your acknowledgement that you have read, understood and agree to the terms, conditions and salon policies.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT:
Studio9 Hair Artistry is a 1 chair private suite hair salon dedicated to providing excellent services in a reasonable amount of time. Out of respect for the stylist and other clients, it is imperative that you are on time for your appointment.
Due to time constraints, whatever service(s) that you book is/are the only service(s) that will be rendered unless time permits.
The schedule is only open 1 month at a time. The next month opens on the 15th at 8pm. For example: openings for August will not show until July 15th at 8pm. If you do not see an opening, you may join the wait list. You will only be contacted if an opening becomes available. All appointments are booked online.
A NON REFUNDABLE 25% deposit is required to secure your appointment. You may only reschedule once without loosing your deposit. You must reschedule within the terms below.
You have 24 hours before your appointment starts to reschedule your appt otherwise, you will be charged 50% of the service price for late cancellations and 100% for no shows. You man reschedule your appointment once.
If you cancel your appointment outside of the 24 hour window, you will forfeit your deposit. If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, your card will be charged an additional 25% equaling a total of 50% of your booked services. If you cancel within 3 hours of your appointment or choose not to show for your appointment, your card will be charged the remaining 75% of services equaling 100% of book services.
A $3 processing fee will be added to all card transactions. You may avoid the fee by paying via cash, Zelle, Venmo or CashApp.
DECLINED/INVALID CREDIT CARD:
If the card on file is declined or invalid, you will be blocked from my booking system and unable to schedule until your balance is paid in full. Once the balance is paid, all future appointments will require prepayment.
One the 15th minute, a late fee of $15 will be applied. If time does not permit for all services to be rendered, you will still be responsible for payment for all services booked.
NO SHOW POLICY:
On the 20th minute, your appointment will be cancelled and a no-show fee (100% of your service price) will be charged. Do not call or text the salon inquiring why your card has been charged. Your card has been charged all monies according to the salon no-show policy.
Additional guest not being serviced are not permitted under any circumstances. If you arrive with an additional guest, you will be asked to rebook. You will be responsible for the full amount of services booked.
Studio9 is inside the My Salon Suite on the second floor of Portofino Shopping Center above Carter's, Oshkosh, and Hallmark. Enter the Portofino Shopping Center behind the large gold statue. Enter the glass doors, take the elevator to the 2nd floor.
ARRIVING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
Before your scheduled appointment, your hair MUST be detangled. If you are removing braids, you MUST remove the buildup at the roots. $50 will be added to your appt if I have to detangle your hair and all booked services may not be able to be rendered.